Please read the following important shipping instructions regarding preparing your Console
1. Properly packing your console is extremely important. As a general guideline, use a box with at least a 2" air gap between the console and the box on the top, bottom and sides of your console. Fill this air gap with packing popcorn, bubble wrap, or similar protective material. It is advisable to bubble wrap your console and then use protective popcorn to fill in the remainder of the air gap. The packing material should fill the entire air gap.
2. Also pack a copy of your repair request in the box so that we can easily identify your console when it is received. Please be sure to include information like your name, phone number, return address and a brief description of the work that needs to be done.
3. Adequate carrier insurance should be purchased to protect your equipment from damage during shipping.
Note: Even if you insure an item with a carrier, if the item was not packed properly, you will not be able to obtain a claim from the carrier.Please consult with your carrier on adequate packing standards.
4. The animated illustration is of a well-packed console for shipping. The animated box above is available for purchase from FedEx.
5. There are many shipping alternatives for your console.
You can call FedEx or UPS, who will come to your home or business to pick up the console (residential pickups include an extra fee), or you can drop your console off at the Post Office or FedEx or UPS shipping outlet. These outlets will have proper packing materials if you don't have them.
6. After receiving approval for the repair request, address and ship the console to the following address. Please be sure to include a copy of your repair request form in the box when you pack your console for shipping.
ATTN: Shehroz Qaiser
2542 Argyle Road, Mississauga, ON